Monday, January 12, 2015

"The Change"


Sooo.... you thought puberty was a thing of the distant past.
Welcome to your retirement puberty.

Section 9. {Out of 12! Almost there!} Asset Management & Investment Strategy During Retirement

Executive Summary:
When you retire, everything changes. Kids are gone (maybe...), house is paid off (right...)... You're all grown up, no more bosses telling you what to do, you're free!!  You finally know who you are and what you want. It's time to settle down and relax. Time to cash in your IRAs, file for Social Security, and dive into all that cash a-la Scrooge McDuck.

You sit down with your investment dude or dudette and the questions come...

Oh wait... there are different types of Retirement Plan Distributions? I can take it all now?? or in chunks?? over time?? This will effect my beneficiaries? This will effect my taxes? If I wait to take my Social Security, I can get more in the long run? But I need it now! I don't? Do I?

AHHHH!!!

Enter, the Retirement Planner.



No comments:

Post a Comment